Thursday, April 26, 2007

Introducing... Negotiation!

I have a large personal library on the subjects of negotiation... mediation... and arbitration.

As a lawyer myself, I know that involving courts in disputes is extremely costly... time consuming... and (most distressing if you are unaware that virtually all court files are open to public inspection, by anyone, at any time) publicly on file forever.

That's why I have been involved with alternative dispute resolution... principally acting as an arbitrator settling disputes quietly and privately.

I have come across some great books and want to share them with you... so I created this blog!

I will be highlighting some of the best reading in this field... so... if you negotiate at anytime, for anything (and who among us doesn't?), you might want to see what I have to say about great books that can substantially improve your own negotiation skills and results!

More soon...


No comments: